Blogger Widgets Brave 2012 | ~The Beginning of Life~

Brave 2012



"There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave to see it." - Merida (Brave 2012)


Merida & Ellinor

Oh ! I'm crying when I watched this movie. A mother's love to her daughter. She never given up on her daughter, Merida. And her mother's name is Ellinor. They are from the clan of Dun Broch. At the beginning of the movie, it's just so funny and laughters. The Queen just want her princess acting as a princess. *what am I saying ?* Well, yes. The princess wants her freedom. So, when the Queen decided to marry the princess with the champion who is the firstborn to the great leader of the other clans. But I didn't expect that Merida spells her own mother. Actually, she doesn't know that the old woman witch would turns the Queen to a bear ! Merida only wants to change her mother's decision about the marriage. Then, the story begin. As a conclusion, it's a great movie. Oh oh. I just love the boys. They're sooooo cute with the orange curly hair.

Triplets


And I cried in the scene of Merida hug Ellinor *at that time, she still a bear*. I was hoping that she will not be a bear forever just like the legend.

"Legends are lessons. They ring with truths." - Ellinor (Brave 2012)
The Boys
Cute Fluffy Little Cub 

0 komen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...